Cabbage with Kielbasa
It took a while to find just the right recipe for this dish! The red wine vinegar really makes this dish spectacular! It's a beautiful blend of savory tartness and richness from the kielbasa. It's also low carb and low on calories but definitely not low on taste! Enjoy!
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 3 tbsp of butter. Add the onion and garlic to the pan. Sauté until onion is translucent and garlic is fragrant.
- Add red wine vinegar to the pan and mix in with onions and garlic.
- Add sliced kielbasa to the pan and sauté until slightly browned.
- Add remaining butter, cabbage, paprika, salt and pepper. Toss to mix all ingredients together and coat the cabbage with butter and seasonings.
- Saute until cabbage is wilted and slightly browned.
- Top with crushed red pepper flakes before serving.