- Yield: 1 large ham
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Serving: 1 whole ham
Christmas Cranberry Orange Ham
My mom would make this recipe every year for Christmas! I am not usually a big ham fan, but this sweet and savory Christmas ham is a must have for me every year.
- Ham - 1 whole (with or without bone)
- brown sugar - (see instructions)
- orange juice - (see instructions)
- cranberry sauce - 1 can (2 1/4 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Score ham into squares or triangles about 1/8 of an inch into the outside of the ham.
- Mix the brown sugar and orange juice together until you make about 1/2-3/4 c. of paste.
- Rub the paste onto the outside of the ham.
- Spread cranberry sauce on the outside of the ham.
- Cover the ham with aluminum foil and cook for 1 hour.
- Remove the foil from the top of the ham and cook for another 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, slice, and Enjoy!