Christmas Cranberry Orange Ham
My mom would make this recipe every year for Christmas! I am not usually a big ham fan, but this sweet and savory Christmas ham is a must have for me every year.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Score ham into squares or triangles about 1/8 of an inch into the outside of the ham.
- Mix the brown sugar and orange juice together until you make about 1/2-3/4 c. of paste.
- Rub the paste onto the outside of the ham.
- Spread cranberry sauce on the outside of the ham.
- Cover the ham with aluminum foil and cook for 1 hour.
- Remove the foil from the top of the ham and cook for another 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, slice, and Enjoy!