- Yield: 20 filled eggs
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
Classic Deviled Eggs
This is the absolute best gluten-free classic deviled egg recipe I have tasted yet! It is all thanks to my father-in-law who suggested using dill pickle relish for the filling, which I had never tried before. It adds a wonderful tang that the creaminess of the filling really needed. This is the perfect side dish for the holiday season (or just an awesome snack) because it is quick, delicious, and a classic favorite. Enjoy!
- mayonnaise - 2/3 c.
- pickled relish - 1 tbs.
- salt - 1/4 tsp (or to taste)
- mustard - 2 tsp.
- eggs - 10
- Paprika (for garnish) - 1 tsp
- Boil the eggs until hard-boiled.
- Shell the eggs and remove the cooked yolks. Put the yolks in a bowl and mash with a fork. Set the empty whites to the side.
- Add the mayonnaise, relish, salt, and mustard to the egg yolks. Mix until smooth.
- Scoop or use a piping bag to pipe the mixture into the whites of the eggs.
- Top with a dash of paprika if desired. Enjoy!