Crispy Garlic-Mustard Potatoes
If you are looking for a restaurant-style side to impress family or guests that is also super easy to accomplish, then this is it!!! I adapted this recipe from Ina Garten's "Garlic Roasted Potatoes". They are crunchy on the outside and super creamy on the inside. The addition of the fresh parsley was my husband's favorite part! Enjoy!
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the potatoes into halves or fourths (depending on how big they are).
- Put into a large bowl and add the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and mustard. You can add 2-3 tablespoons of mustard depending on just how much of a mustard flavor you want these potatoes to have.
- Toss with your hands to make sure you coat every potato with this beautiful marinade!
- I recommend putting parchment paper onto a cookie sheet and then pouring the potatoes in an even layer on the pan.
- Pop the pan into the oven for 1 hour. Flip the potatoes at least two times during the cooking process so they get an even crunch all the way around.
- While the potatoes are cooking, chop the parsley into smaller bits.
- Take the potatoes out of the oven and transfer them to a serving bowl.
- After the potatoes have cooled just a bit, add the chopped parsley. Enjoy!