Guilt-Free Coconut Ice Cream
This dairy-free coconut ice cream recipe blew all of my expectations for dairy-free ice cream out of the water!!! The consistency was silky and creamy exactly like its dairy-filled counterpart. This is a super easy recipe for kids to make because it only has four ingredients and only takes about five minutes to put together! It gets even better though because this ice cream is guilt-free since agave nectar is the only sweetener. Agave works beautifully with the sweetness of the coconut so you won't miss the processed sugar at all! It is also gluten-free and egg-free! This would go perfectly on top of crisps, cobblers or even on top of some fresh fruit. Enjoy!
Original recipe found at: https://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/coconut-ice-cream-recipe/
- canned coconut milk - 2 cups (a little over 1 can)
- Agave nectar - 1/4 + 1 tbs. (or to taste)
- salt - 1/8th tsp + 1 pinch (or to taste)
- vanilla extract - 1 1/4 tsp.
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl and whisk together well.
- Make the ice cream according to your ice cream maker instructions.