Healthy Cranberry Spice Granola
Usually, when I try a granola recipe that has no added sugar, it turns out a bit bland and just flat out not sweet enough. This gluten-free granola recipe has all the sweetness you want out of granola but is also full of beautiful warm spices! It has very little salt and you can make it with all natural sweeteners. I used sweetened coconut, but you could just add a little extra natural sweetener to make up the difference. You can also use quick oats in this recipe but I highly recommend using old fashioned oats for crispier granola. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Melt coconut oil and honey in a saucepan or in the microwave just until smooth.
- Mix other dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add vanilla to dry ingredients and then immediately pour honey and coconut oil mixture into the dry ingredients as well. Mix until combined.
- Put some parchment paper on your baking sheet and spread granola evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until toasty brown and fragrant.
- Let cool completely so ti will dry out and get nice and crunchy. Enjoy!