Homemade Cranberry Sauce
I have always wanted to learn how to make homemade cranberry sauce and I was lucky enough today to find an amazing recipe that embodies everything I love about cranberry sauce from a can, but without the can and all the unwanted things that leach into the cranberry sauce from the can! Don't get me wrong, I love cranberry sauce from a can, but I can honestly say that this gluten-free homemade cranberry sauce gives it a run for its money. And the best part is that you can adjust the sweetness level to fit your individual taste. It's also incredibly easy to make and has no added thickeners. Enjoy and Happy Holidays!
- Bring the white sugar, water, and orange juice to a boil.
- Add the cinnamon and whole cranberries and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer for about 10-15 minutes until sauce has thickened.
- Mash or blend to reach the desired texture.
- Add in brown sugar to taste.
- Cool in the fridge and Enjoy!!!