- Yield: 1/2 gallon
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 217
- Carbohydrate Content: 36 g
- Cholesterol Content: 30 mg
- Fat Content: 8 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5 g
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Sodium Content: 26 mg
- Sugar Content: 33 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content: 3 g
Peach Cobbler Ice Cream
If ya'll want a real taste of summer, you HAVE to try this peach cobbler ice cream! And it's not a subtle flavor either. This ice cream is absolutely packed with peachy, cinnamony, caramely flavor. As someone who is gluten free, I don't often get to enjoy flavors like this because flour is an integral part of all cobblers. However, I will be working on remedying that problem come fall!
1.Peel and chop the fresh peaches.
2.Take the peaches and mix with 1/4 cup of sugar and the cinnamon and 1/4 tsp salt.
3.Cook for 7 minutes on medium in a small sauce pan. You can also taste and adjust the sugar and salt to how you like it best.
4.After it has cooked down, put in the food processor until it is fairly smooth with some small chunks (really you can make it as chunky or smooth as you want). Cool in the refrigerator.
5. Put 1 cup of heavy cream, 3/4 cup of sugar, the rest of the salt, and vanilla in medium saucepan.
6. Cook on medium until it comes to a boil. Let it boil for about a minute or two and then taste it. If it tastes like caramel then it is ready to take off the stove.
7. Add the rest of the milk and mix with the peach mixture.
8. Make ice cream according to your ice cream makers instructions. Freeze in an airtight container. Enjoy!