Peanut Butter Granola
This gluten-free peanut butter granola is everything and more for what you want in the perfect snack! It is high in protein but still sweet enough in flavor. It is sweetened with natural sweeteners and goes perfectly with a bowl of yogurt and berries!
- Old Fashioned Oats - 5 c.
- salt - 1/2 tsp
- honey - 1 c.
- peanut butter - 1 c.
- vanilla (or 1/4 tsp of almond extract) - 1 tsp
- coconut oil (softened or melted) - 1/4 c.
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F.
- Then, put aluminum foil or parchment paper onto a baking sheet.
- Mix all the ingredients for the granola together well and then spread in an even layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes for until the granola turns light brown.
- Take out of the oven and let cool completely. The granola will harden as it cools. Enjoy!