I am not usually a fan of potato salad, but after making those Asian grilled chicken wings (you can find the recipe here on the blog), I had to try to find a recipe that would go perfectly with it...and this is it! This potato salad is simple but classically delicious! Enjoy!
- potatoes - 6 medium (2 lbs)
- mayo - 1 cup
- white vinegar - 1 tbs.
- yellow mustard - 1 tbs.
- salt - 1 tsp
- pepper - 1/4 tsp
- celery stalks - 2 medium (1 cup)
- onion - 1/2-1 medium (1/4-1/2 c)
- eggs - 4 hard boiled
- dill - 1 tsp
- Peel and dice potatoes and place them in a large pan and cover with water. Bring water to a boil and cook about 10 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, mix mayo, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in a large plastic bowl. Add potatoes, celery and onion; toss gently. Stir in eggs and dill. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours. Enjoy!