Pumpkin Rice Crispy Treats
Fall is upon us!!! This mashup of gooey, comforting rice crispy treats and pumpkin pie is the perfect dessert to usher it in. These gluten-free pumpkin rice crispy treats are full of Fall spices and pumpkin flavor. We don't do bland here! We also like to add some sprinkles to the top, not just for decoration, but also because it gives these treats a satisfying crunch. Be careful which brand of rice crispy cereal you get though because some of them may contain gluten. I used the Great Value brand from Walmart. You can also try making these diary free by using Country Crock plant butter. Happy Fall ya'll!
Original recipe from:https://justisafourletterword.com/pumpkin-rice-krispie-treats/
- Melt the butter in a large pot
- Add the bag of marshmallows and stir until fully melted.
- Add the canned pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla. Mix until well incorporated.
- Remove from heat and stir in rice crispy cereal until fully incorporated.
- Scoop into a pan, smooth the top with your fingers (you can wet them with water first so that the treats don't stick to them), and top with sprinkles.
- Let cool completely before cutting. Enjoy!