- Yield: 2 cups
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
Pumpkin Spice Syrup
This gluten-free pumpkin spice syrup is silky smooth and absolutely packed full of pumpkin spice flavor! I have found that many flavored syrups have a hint of the advertised flavor but they mostly just tasted sweet, but this recipe is packed full of those warm Fall spices and is very quick and easy to make. This goes well on anything from pancakes and waffles to scones and biscotti. You could even try it as an ice cream topping! Enjoy!
Recipe found at: https://mindeescookingobsession.com/pumpkin-pie-syrup/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest&utm_campaign=tailwind_smartloop&utm_content=smartloop&utm_term=20929218
- sugar - 1 c.
- light corn syrup - 1/2 c.
- water - 1/4 c.
- Evaporated Milk (canned) - 1 can (5 oz)
- Pumpkin puree (canned) - 1/2 c.
- Pumpkin Spice - 1/2 tsp.
- Bring the sugar, corn syrup, and water to a boil over medium-high heat. Boil for 3 minutes and then remove from heat.
- Whisk in the evaporated milk, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin spice until fully incorporated and smooth.
- Store in the refrigerator for about two weeks. Serve warm! You can reheat it using the stove or the microwave. Enjoy!