- Yield: 1 sheet pan full
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
Sheet Pan Nachos
I was always frustrated with how much time it took to plate individual portions of nachos whenever we would make them. But now, there is a quick and easy way to get all those delicious flavors together at one time and make sure that everything is beautifully warm and melted! These gluten-free sheet pan nachos will never grow old because there are infinite ways to make them but still one simple cooking method. Enjoy!
- gluten free tortilla chips - 1 bag
- refried beans - 1 can
- black beans - 1 can
- salt - 1/4 tsp.
- cumin - 5 tsp (divided)
- beef (or cooked diced chicken) - 1 lb.
- taco seasoning packet of choice (gluten free)
- onions - 1/2
- Mexican style cheese - 1 package
- sour cream - optional
- tomatoes (diced) - optional
- cilantro (chopped) - optional
- salsa - optional
- diced avocado or guacamole - optional
- jalepenos - optional
- Brown the beef in a skillet until cooked through. Or, bake chicken in the oven until it is cooked through and dice.
- Drain the pan and add one packet of taco seasoning to the meat. Add about two teaspoons of water to the skillet and stir to mix the seasoning with the meat.
- Prepare a baking sheet by covering with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Add the tortilla chips, beef and onions to the pan.
- Open the can of black beans and mix with about 1/4 tsp. of salt and about two teaspoons of cumin. Poor evenly over the tortilla chips and meat.
- Open a can of refried beans and place dollops evenly over the chips, meat and beans.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cumin on top of the nachos and top with cheese.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese is melted.
- Take out of the oven and top with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!