- Yield: 2 cups
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: 36
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 59
- Carbohydrate Content: 7
- Fat Content: 4
- Protein Content: 1
- Serving Size: 1 tbs
- Sodium Content: 2
- Sugar Content: 6
Simple Chocolate Ganache
I was always under the impression that chocolate ganache was this super special and complex chocolate sauce that only the professionals could pull off. I'm glad to say that I was completely and utterly wrong!
This is a super easy chocolate ganache that you can pull off in about 15 minutes! You can add whatever chocolate chips you like best, and it has that beautiful glossy shine that you see on all the cooking shows. I have used this ganache on eclairs, ice cream, cupcakes, and even on bananas, but your options are really limitless.
- semi-sweet chocolate chips (gluten free) - 12 oz (338g)
- light corn syrup (optional) - 2 tbs (30 ml)
- heavy whipping cream - 3/4 cup + 2 tbs (210 ml)
- Put the chocolate chips into a heat-safe bowl.
- Bring the heavy cream to a boil, then pour over the chocolate chips.
- Allow to sit for 10 minutes, then whisk until smooth.
- Let it cool slightly and then apply to whatever delicious dessert you want. It will get rather firm in the fridge so you may have to re-heat it before using it again. Enjoy!