Sweet Potato Chickpea Curry
This gluten-free and dairy-free sweet potato chickpea curry is a beautifully light and extremely healthy dinner idea! Not to mention, it is super cheap to make and packed with different kinds of nutrients! Enjoy!
- coconut oil - 1 tbs.
- fresh ginger - 1 inch (1 tbs.)
- garlic - 2 cloves minced (or 2 tsp)
- Thai Red Curry Paste - 3 tbs.
- sweet potatoes - 2 medium (1 lb)
- canned chickpeas - 1 (15 oz.) can
- full-fat can of coconut milk - 1 can (13-14 oz)
- water - 1/2 c.
- salt - 1 tsp.
- pepper - 1/4 tsp.
- baby spinach - 1 (5 oz. bag) or 5 cups
- lime juice - 2 tbs. (1 medium)
- Cooked Rice